- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Charge to the Working Groups
Your comments are important. Comments may be posted on this page below, or submitted privately via the feedback form.
The strategic planning steering committee has identified four themes to orient the strategic plan, outlined in the Charge to the Working Groups:
- Governance and policy
- Innovation through interdisciplinary collaboration
- Citizenship and leadership
During the spring semester, the working groups will research their assigned themes and develop ideas that have the potential to transform aspects of the university. The working groups will then deliver their recommendations to the steering committee in May.
Each working group is made up of faculty, students and staff. Working group chairs include:
- Globalization: Doug Guthrie, Dean, GWSB
- Governance and Policy: Sara Rosenbaum, Professor, SPHHS
- Innovation through Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Brian Richmond, Professor, CCAS
- Citizenship and Leadership: Terri Reed, Vice Provost of Diversity
We welcome your thoughts and involvement as the planning process moves forward. Please leave your comments about the Charge to the Working Group below. If you would like to submit a comment or question privately, please fill out the Feedback Form.
Thank you in advance for your opinion regarding the Charge to the Working Groups. Your views will be shared with the Strategic Planning Steering Committee and with the relevant Working Groups. We will get back to you on any questions you have posed. We very much appreciate your input.